A crown covers the tooth 360 degrees and protects the tooth from further chipping or cracking and also improves the aesthetic look of the tooth.
Reasons you might need a tooth crown:
- Large broken down filling
- Extensive dental decay
- Cracked or broken tooth
- Discolored tooth
- Tooth with poor size or shape
A crown will enhance the appearance of the damaged tooth. More importantly, a crown will restore the tooth’s natural function.
At DNA Dental, we use most aesthetic and durable porcelain material for all crowns.
You can expect an excellent experience with us at DNA Dental. Our team is committed to making your time in the dental chair pleasant and worthwhile.
- At the first appointment Dr. Timin will prepare the teeth for the crown by removing a small portion of enamel.
- Then impression of the prepared teeth will be taken and send to a dental lab.
- Temporary crowns will be placed while you wait for your permanent porcelain crowns which typically take 2 weeks.
- At the second visit Dr. Timin will permanently bond your beautiful new crowns to your teeth.