Dr. Darya Timin: Your Family and Cosmetic Dentist in Dallas, Texas
At DNA Dental, under the leadership of Dr. Darya Timin, DDS, you will meet an experienced, caring dental team committed to promoting our patients’ dental health and overall well-being. We always strive to bring you superior-quality dental care, the latest industry technology, a wide range of dental solutions, and maximum comfort throughout each visit to our clinic.
We offer our clients in the DFW area a comprehensive list of dental services, including the following.
DNA Dental has become the preferred family dentistry service for many Dallas, Texas, residents. Under the knowledgeable care of Dr. Timin and our skillful dental practitioners, our patients enjoy an individualized, comprehensive approach to lifelong oral health.
During your first visit, we will study your dental and medical history, provide answers to all your questions and concerns, and design a dental care plan with a short- and long-term strategy that fits your needs.
We emphasize educating our patients on optimal dental care for improved oral health and reduced long-term dental costs.
One of our main goals is reducing stress in patients and providing a comfortable, reassuring dental experience. To achieve this, we offer several options, including sedation dentistry for patients who have extensive dental needs or struggle with severe dental anxiety.
We offer single-tooth, multiple-teeth, and full-mouth implant options to patients who have lost teeth. Dental implants are a comprehensive and permanent tooth replacement solution.
Patients who choose to install dental implants enjoy:
- Superior results in a comparatively short time, with limited pain and discomfort
- A dependable, lifelong replacement for missing teeth
- Support for the surrounding jaw bone and any remaining natural teeth
Many patients ask what they can expect during a dental implant procedure. We will begin with an initial consultation and X-rays to ascertain the optimal position for the implant.
During the implant installation phase, your dentist will provide a temporary crown for a quick restoration of dental function and aesthetics. Once the implant has fully healed and integrated with the bone, a process that usually takes several months, we will install a permanent crown.
A permanent dental implant will function and look just like a natural tooth. The implant will require no further dental treatment other than normal oral hygiene.
Invisalign® orthodontics is the latest word in orthodontic technology for teens and adults. This advanced technique removes the need for unsightly wire braces and improves confidence in self-conscious individuals.
During your consultation appointment, we will take a digital impression of your teeth and, in a few minutes, show you a simulation of the potential post-treatment result.
The benefits of Invisalign® include:
- Improved aesthetics. Clear, near-invisible Invisalign® trays are barely visible when you smile.
- No food restrictions. Traditional orthodontics involves numerous food constraints, such as avoiding sticky or hard food. Invisalign allows you to eat whatever you want.
- Treatment duration. With traditional metal braces, orthodontic correction could take up to five years. The Invisalign® technique typically takes 6-18 months.
Why Choose DNA Dental
Here is what makes Dr. Timin of DNA Dental stand out among other dentists in the DFW area:
- Expertise: Dr. Timin keeps up with innovative dental techniques and is ready to handle everything from basic dental care to the most complex full-mouth rehabilitation.
- Reputation: Many of Dr. Timin’s clients have reached DNA Dental through word-of-mouth referrals based upon pleased patients spreading the word about her enjoyable personality and her terrific skills. She and her team focus on building long-term, trusting relationships with their patients.
- Comfort: A visit to the dentist can be an intimidating experience, especially for patients with a background of dental anxiety. However, Dr. Timin makes it much less formidable, and patients look forward to returning! The team of DNA Dental focuses on making each patient feel welcome, safe, and relaxed.
Schedule an Appointment at DNA Dental of Dallas, Texas
Dr. Darya Timin believes in changing lives, one smile at a time. DNA Dental offers comprehensive dental care for improved oral health, self-confidence, and appearance in patients of all ages. They also perform Botox injections for a complete facial aesthetic experience.
Don’t have dental insurance? No worries! DNA Dental’s front office will help you work out an individual dental care plan to suit your needs and budget.
Call DNA Dental at (214) 295-9270 or fill out the contact form online to make an appointment. Your family and cosmetic dentist in Dallas, Texas, looks forward to meeting you.